Friday, March 23, 2012

Lovecraft eZine.

I don't think I've mentioned this here before, but I've been doing a bit of work for an awesome little online publication: the Lovecraft eZine. Dedicated to news, art and fiction of the R'lyeh variety. Here's the piece I illustrated to accompany That Old Problem, by T. E. Grau, which just went live.

A teaser:

' The man seemed on the verge of tears that didn’t come. That never would. Not anymore. “Why did you even make me? Why would you bring me into this kind of world?

"There was a void, just like before I arrived. They left it empty, you know. Wasted, hollow… And when I came here, when I found it, I wanted to fill it back up. It’s the way of things."

It’s YOUR way of things.”

The bald man shrugged.

You do so abhor a vacuum,” the long haired man said with grim bemusement.

I was lonely.” ' (read more)


It's been a pleasure to work with the mastermind behind it all, Mike Davis and all the other individuals involved in keeping the zine oozing with new stuffs. Go sniff around a bit, see if you don't find somethings to make you happy.

Meanwhile, here's some of the other illustrations I've done for the lovecraft eZine. (Looking forward to many more)

2 comments: