Monday, November 2, 2009

NaGraDraMo

In solidarity with my many friends who are NaNoWriMo-ing this month, I shall be GraDraMo-ing. Graphic novel Drawing Month (not a National event yet, but who's counting.)
Because I have a class deadline coming up.
Because it is a personal goal.
Because all I have done up till now is sketch, plot, experiment, and doodle thumbnails yet have successfully avoided just jumping in and doing the real thing; and because I have reached the end of all my avoidance techniques (including writing posts about it. Heheh.)
Therefore I declare this month to be my offical NaGraDraMo. Starting... NOW!

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHh.
    My favorite Eve yet. And the symbolism of the falling leaves!! Galen, I could just DEVOUR you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. creating/inserting the lettering as we speak.

    (I hate typography. And words too...) :)

    ReplyDelete