Saturday, November 19, 2011

Orycon 2011

Oh how I love the Pacific North West.

Much appreciation goes to Wendy Wagner who opened her home to me for this convention. (And to Andrew for taking me rock climbing. Plus all the other exceptional friends and fellow creatives who helped make the trip amazing.)

Orycon was fabulous and I was especially pleased to have my work win the Directors Choice award for Best Horror in the Art Show. (Undead Evening Gown, nabbed me the ribbon.)
Orycon 2011

A bit overwhelmed with all the things I could (and should) say about the event, I will instead just share a few a few snapshots of what I sketched during panels and readings:

ORYCON 2011 sketchbook

and

ORYCON 2011 sketchbook

and

ORYCON 2011 sketchbook

Okay, that's all. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment