Tuesday, April 29, 2014

palomino blackwing 602 + life drawing (NSFW)

Finally got around to the local life drawing session again, this time armed with a palomino blackwing 602 that Inkgorilla gave me. Holy Smokes, that pencil is the bees knees. Just ordered a whole box, and I have a goal of scritch-scratching my way through them all before summer is over. Oh how I miss the feel of some mark-making implement vibrating down my fingertips to a toothy paper. My drawing tablet, for all it's wonder and wow, just doesn't replicate that.

Well, enough of that. Here's a quick glimpse of that life drawing session (NSFW), all hodge podged together:



1 comment:

  1. Wow! These drawings really make me want to take a drawing class!

    I'm so glad you're getting to use your new pencils!

    ReplyDelete