Thursday, August 25, 2011

she kicks ass.

a few random and slightly related tidbits:

~My post on female comic artists just went up over at Functional Nerds; This Lady Likes Spandex.

~I am *almost* done drawing the comic that John wrote about four polygamist super-spy wives.

~Mia Nutick *WAS* able to do the Women In Fantasy artists gallery for this month's Realms of Fantasy . Part of that was an interesting dissection of the Urban Fantasy Babe/Woman Warrior Babe trope. (The essay is not online, go buy the magazine, it's worth it, on many levels.)


~I just stumbled onto this tumbler of pure awesome: Women Fighters in Reasonable Armor. Niiice!!!!! Where has this been all my life?! (But wish there had been better accreditation for the creators of said images. /sigh)



~This short film... I want to be her. And have that gun too. (And have her guns too.)


Okay, that's all. Just wanted to put this all in one place, for my own benefit.

1 comment: