Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fully Dressed Superheroines.

An exercise in character design by comic artist Mike Lundsford.

"Point of this: An exercise in character design, attempting to clothe the heroines nearly all the way and not making them painted-on, while still keeping the look of their original costumes in some way... NOT the point of this: some moral code I’m trying to push on you" ~Mike.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cea822d0a4224e98b8fe39308521e25b/tumblr_mjyazra7ZT1r41zlxo7_1280.png
(check out the full line up.) 
Very Very Very applicable to things I am interested in. Speaking of which, found this one recently on pinterest:
(wish I had a source for this one, i'm not sure where she originated :-/ )

Makes me want to put on gauntlets and play with swords again, myself :)

photo session at IMC 2012

Okay, that's all for now. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment