Monday, May 12, 2014

WOMEN DESTROY SCIENCE FICTION!

the Women Destroy Science Fiction issue of Lightspeed magazine is now available for pre-order. Here is a look at the table of contents (this issue is a veritable TOME of freaking awesome females.)
Aaaaand... here's a look at the cover I painted for it:

cover for WOMEN DESTROY SCIENCE FICTION © galen dara 2014 © Lightspeed magazine 2014

For this one I got in touch with my pulpy sf side (didn't even know I had one) and started handing out bazookas. It was pretty different from basically anything I've done before and it was incredibly fun. Thank you Christie Yant, Wendy Wagner and John Joseph Adams for letting me have my little part of destroying Science Fiction!

Stay Tuned: Women Destroy Fantasy and Women Destroy Horror are coming up
(and, apparently, Queers will be destroying SF next year OMG SQUEEEEE) 


No comments:

Post a Comment